Friday, October 06, 2006

Problems w/Blogger

OK, I've tried and tried to update this bloody blog to include crediting MS MAGAZINE. I've approved the moderated comments (have to moderate cos otherwise I get spammed). I need to move my blog elsewhere, but too busy.

I also prefer formatting, but gave up cos it often wouldn't allow me to post any of my blog when I started to format it. So I apologize to those who wrote and your comments not posted. I apologize for not posting more blogs. I've taught all the major computer programs in colleges throughout the '90's, so I know my way around the computer. I've written tech support and of course I never get anything but canned answers. So that's the number one reason I don't blog often.

Take care, GO TO MS MAGAZINE AND SIGN THEIR ABORTION PETITION.

VOTE DEMOCRATIC AND HOLD EVERYONE'S FEET TO THE FIRE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home