Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Corp Hiding Where they Outsource Jobs

I've wanted to move my dish reception to my work room. I called about upgrading features, which turns out to be more expensive than I'm willing or able to spend. They've gone from selling equipment to leasing, gouging their customers more every day.

I must have dish or cable cos this apartment has no regular antenna. And how could I live without my new hero, Stephen Colbert and that nice Jewish boy, Jon Stewart?

At the end of a long conversation, and thanking the customer service rep for his help, I asked where I was calling.

"Due to security reasons, we can't tell you."

I laughed and said, "Oh, you KNOW everything about ME, my address, and banking info, and you won't tell me if I'm calling India or if you're an Indian working in California or Iowa. You and I have NO PRIVACY but CORPORATIONS HIDE the TRUTH from their customers. They outsource jobs and won't tell us. It's not as if I'm gonna get on a plane and bother you. I'm way too busy. I'd tell you what I think, but I'm a lady."

FUCK that SHIT!! Now companies won't even tell us where they've outsourced their customer service cos of "security reasons."

What a load of horse crap. Back to scanning slides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home