Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Steven Rascoe IS NOT Affiliated with me

I hate to post this, but here goes: Steve Rascoe offered advice and tips about marketing my photos. Steven's ideas propelled me to a new level that will keep me inspired and busy for quite awhile. He introduced me to avid collectors (their flyer/magazine archives are cool), work in major record companies, are in bands, own record stores, etc -- all fans of mine. We are now friends advising each other re dealing with him.

Unfortunately, he "borrowed" a few things from me and . . . I am optimistic I will get my items back. Fortunately they are replaceable.

He's a smart, creative dude who burns his bridges. I miss Steven's input. But his tall tales, while illuminating paths for getting my work out, made me constantly question his 'whoppers.' My momma didn't raise no fool -- I question everything and everyone, and conduct due diligence (thank goodness for email and the net!). Then his darkness settled in and ended it.

When one door closes, another opens. In my case, many doors are open. So many good people out there, more than I ever realized. And I met so many because of Steven Rascoe. He knows how to find them, bring them together, but . . . As Patti sang: "the paths that cross, cross again." Maybe this will have a happy ending . . . May we all find/make peace in our souls.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellow and bluetones said...

Jenny,

No I am not! I appreciate your friendship, and wish you the best!!!

Steven Rascoe

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lens said...

We are not friends until you return what you took from EVERYONE. It's not about me, it's about others who trusted you too. We can all be friends again -- it's up to you. Stop these silly anonymous emails. Just give us what's ours, and come back into our punk circle. It's a small world, and word gets out. You in the circle, or outta it? Your call. You know my number.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home