Thursday, July 21, 2005

Brendan Mullen and I: moving forward

Spent 4th of July weekend at wonderfully talented and loving Allison Anders' home. Brendan Mullen and I decided we'll never agree on certain transactions regarding his use of my photos, tis better to work together than fight. Whew, that was a long time coming! As I've said in print since the Masque days, Brendan brought a lot to the scene. As Rover wrote in her Alice Bag interview (alicebag.com), and Peter Urban, manager of the Dils, Zeros, Negative Trend and others, just told me: Brendan was very paternal and well-meaning in the early Masque days. I add, he was so cute! A mass of soft curly hair, vivid blue eyes, a shy smile and that seductive Scottish accent, how could a few of us not sleep with him (even if he doesn't remember, I do!!). So here's to a better tomorrow and our shared past!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home